The dosage should correspond to the intensity of pain, the physical condition of the patient and take into account the interaction with other drugs used simultaneously. Usually, in case of pain syndrome, it is administered subcutaneously, intravenously or intramuscularly from 0.15 to 0.3 mg per 1 kg of the patient's body weight; a single dose is administered, if necessary, every 4-6 hours.
The maximum single dose is 0.3 mg per 1 kg of body weight, the maximum daily dose is 2.4 mg / kg of body weight.
In myocardial infarction, 20 mg administered slowly intravenously is often sufficient, but an increase in dose to 30 mg may be required. In the absence of a clear positive dynamics of pain syndrome - 20 mg again after 30 minutes.
For premedication: 100-200 mcg / kg body weight. When carrying out intravenous anesthesia for the introduction of anesthesia - 0.3-1 mg / kg for 10-15 minutes, to maintain anesthesia - 250-500 μg / kg every 30 minutes.
For pain relief during childbirth, the drug should be used in a dose of 20 mg intramuscularly.
The drug is prescribed with caution to elderly patients, with general exhaustion, insufficient respiratory function.
DEAR COLLEAGUES AND CONSUMERS OF MEDICINES!
Providing consumers with effective, high-quality and safe medicines is the main goal of the national pharmaceutical company PJSC “FITOPHARM”. It is exactly for this reason that the Pharmacovigilance Department of the company carefully monitors the safety of medicines that reach the consumers.
Identification and analysis of the adverse reactions and/or inefficiency makes it possible to reduce in the future their number and provide consumers with quality medicines.If you have any information about the cases of:
- Any adverse reaction when taking the medicine.
- Lack of therapeutic effect when taking the medicine.
- Emergence of an unexpected therapeutic effect when taking the medicine.
- Intentional or accidental overdose when taking the medicine. Wrong prescription of a medicinal product.
- Improper taking of the medicinal product.
- Interaction of the medicine with other drugs or food.
- Taking medicine if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Complaint about the quality of a medicine produced by the PJSC “FITOPHARM”, please report it in any way convenient for you:
- Fill in the online form.
- By E-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: +38 (044) 390 52 96 (цілодобово автовідповідач)
- +38 (050) 148 88 96
- +38 (050) 344 12 60
- By mail: 4. By mail: 02152, Ukraine, Kyiv, Pavla Tychyny Avenue, 1V, City Mall “Silver Briz”, office A, 5th floor, PJSC “FITOPHARM”, Pharmacovigilance Department.
Upon receipt of the message, our employee will definitely contact you within 24 hours. Filling in the message form confirms your consent to the processing, storage and transfer of personal data for the purpose of tracking, analyzing and reporting on the safety of our products. All information you provide to us is confidential and is not subject to disclosure, except as otherwise provided by law.